Animation is in our blood
Starfire Animation is a full service 3D production house. We are a Seattle company and specialize in product and medical device animation. Creating quality 3D animation is what we do. With a small team of talented 3D animators, we have been delivering exceptional 3D graphics and animations for over a decade in the Northwest.
Our Seattle office and a core team of experienced freelance 3D animators keep our overhead low and our prices competitive. Our clients get a highly personalized level service and top-quality work without the hefty price tag. As a Seattle animation company, we are interested in creating a relationship with you to ensure your project is completed to your satisfaction, within your budget, and on schedule.
At Starfire Animation, we use the latest 3D software to help you realize your vision. We can create interactive models and animations of any product or concept. We work with animation for direct response TV advertisement, eLearning modules, professional presentations, and more.
We understand that these simulations are critical in attracting investors, explaining product features, and developing promotional marketing plans. Our staff can help you distinguish yourself from the rest of the pack by creating effective and compelling 3D presentations of your work. We have completed animation jobs for clients within the Seattle area as well as far beyond.
Providing 3D Product and Medical Animation
Starfire is a small firm with extensive experience in animation production in a variety of fields—almost everything from product demos to scientific concept vignettes and character animation for 3D and online games. At Starfire, there are no middle men, no project directors, and no sales people. Your project is handled by senior animators who know how to get your project done quickly and cost effectively. We have been producing award-winning animation for several years and we pride ourselves in creating quality animation at a low price.
- 3D Modeling
- 3D Animation
- CAD Import
- Character Rigging
- Particle VFX
- 2D After Effects Animation
- 2D Logo Animation
- Green Screen Compositing
- Video Editing
- Video Recording
- Audio Recording
- Corporate Videos
- Product Videos
- Movie and Film
- Animation/Film Production
- Demo Reel
- Medical Animation
- Mobile and Device
- Product Animation
Production Rate: $100.00 an hour
This rate includes 3D modeling, animation, and post production. Most of the 3D animations we create range in price from $2000-$12,000, depending on the complexity of the animation. To get an accurate estimate please fill out the form below. Thanks
Cinema 4D/Redshift/After Effects Artist/Remote Contract
Starfire is currently looking for an experienced and talented C4D Artist to join our team. This a per project contract position. Not full time. The role will be to work remote on a variety of 3D product and medical animations. You can live anywhere in the USA. Sorry no international applications.
- Create storyboards and animatics
- Import CAD based models for animation
- Rig, texture and animate CAD models
- Attending client meetings and involvement with initial pitches and concepts, through to project completion
- Breaking-down and quoting on complex CGI and VFX projects
- Complete high quality work, on time and to specification
Skills and Experience Required
- At least 2 years proven and demonstrable experience in 3D product animation.
- Excellent knowledge of Cinema 4D/Redshift, After Effects, Photoshop, Premiere Pro
- Highly proficient at 3D modeling and animation in C4D.
- In-depth knowledge of VFX techniques, workflow
- Excellent understanding of CG techniques and technologies
- Excellent lighting and rendering skills (Redshift preferred)
- Knowledge of advanced 3D modelling, rendering, animation, texturing, lighting, shading, effects and rigging
- Creative and problem solver
- Excellent communication skills
Please submit a cover letter, resume and online reel to firstname.lastname@example.org. Rates will be based on experience.
Thanks and good luck. Coleman